Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tempted

We all get tempted. It's natural. It's human. Desires are things we are born with...

Let's just say I had to deal with my own temptation at lunchtime today. And I fought hard with it. *Trust me.*

But enough about me, I came to talk shop more.

I'm tempted to make the next work more sexy and modern. That's great, sans I won't be able to live with myself.

One reason I don't try to cross to the exotica side of writing is because I'll like it. I'll like it a lot. It's kinda the reason I never really started drinking alcohol, I know my own weakness.

I love writing love stories but I don't want to market every licking lip and hip thrust to my readers. You all deserve more.

You deserve to see life in all its slices, good AND bad.

Writing tempts me to be better for you and the Master Above.

No comments:

Post a Comment