Wednesday, February 8, 2012

In case you need to picture my heroes in your head (random post):










In case you wanna picture Taylor, I watched the movie "For One Night" and remembered screaming at the TV that this guy would be my Taylor :))


Hollister could be either one of the Vietnamese actors shown.

To C.Y.A, these links come from the respective sites:

http://man.bf-1.com/man_celebrities/actors/vietnamese-actor-and-stuntman-johnny-nguyen

http://funkydowntown.com/handsome-vietnamese-actor-johnny-tri-nguyen/

http://people.zap2it.com/p/jason-lewis/173943


If you're lost, Hollister and Taylor are two of my protagonists in two of works, SNAP SHOT and SALT IN MY COFFEE respectively. I always have a hard time picturing characters in my head. So I got some visuals aides for myself. (Don't worry, my hubby will always be the mold for which these heroes are made of.)

This is the month of love: God's love, self-love, and romantic love.

All us romance writers need to take this month off or have a parade in the streets.

Writing is mad love.

P.S. This post took too long because I'm a newbie to editing this blog. Plus, I must discipline myself on searching for "representative heroes". (I'm still a woman with warm blood in my veins. The hubby is over my shoulder watching me "ogling" guys. His words. Not mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment